Save Time and Book Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets | 2022 Travel Guide
Arc de Triomphe is a monument dedicated to those who fought and died for France in the Napoleonic Wars and the French Revolution. It is one of the most renowned monuments in Paris, and is the world’s tallest arch, standing at a massive height of 50 meters.
Given its historical significance, the attraction is always flocked by tourists. Get yourself Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets and avoid waiting in long lines! Here’s what you need to know.
Why You Should Get Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets?
How to Skip the Line at Arc de Triomphe?
Visit During Early Hours
The Arc de Triomphe gets really crowded in the evenings. The best time to visit the attraction to avoid crowds is early in the mornings, or in the afternoon. Visiting the Arc de Triomphe early in the mornings on a weekday will allow you to admire the attraction without bustling crowds.
Opt for Guided Tours
Guided tours are a great way to experience the Arc de Triomphe. With a professional guide by your side, you can understand the history and significance of the monument, and also learn about the architecture. A lot of guided tours come with a skip the line feature, allowing you to enter the attraction hassle-free!
Which Entrance Do I Use If I Have Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets?
All visitors must enter through the underground passage via Avenue de la Grande Armée. You will notice a ticket office for those who are looking to purchase tickets. If you already have your skip the line tickets, you can use the line for skip the line ticket holders, which is next to the ticket office. Display your ticket and head right in.
Skip the Line Tickets or Guided Tours - Which Should I Choose?
- Guided tours are a great option to explore the monument, as well as to learn about its history, architecture, and significance.
- It is recommended that you explore such a historic attraction with an expert guide by your side who knows the place like the back of their hand.
- These tickets are quite affordable and are usually offered in different languages.
The best option is to go for a guided tour with a skip the line feature! This way you can avoid long waiting times and queues and also discover the attraction alongside an expert guide.
- Purchase Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets to avoid long queues and waiting times.
- For visitors under the age of 18, entry is free as long as they have a valid photo ID.
- Use the underground passage to safely reach the monument. Avoid crossing the busy traffic circle, since it can be quite dangerous. The underground tunnel can be accessed from the Avenue de la Grande Armée side.
- On windy days, it can get quite cold at the top. It is recommended that you wear warm and comfortable clothing if you are planning to visit the rooftop of the Arc de Triomphe.
- Note that glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods, selfie sticks, scooters, and roller blades are prohibited.
- Luggage larger than 40cm x 40cm x 20 cm will not be allowed into the attraction.
Frequently Asked Questions About Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets
A. Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets start from €13, and go up depending on the variants and other attractions included in the tickets.
A. Arc de Triomphe kip the line tickets guarantee priority access to the attraction. They allow you to avoid waiting in long queues and head right inside the attraction.
A. Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets allow you to avoid the long waiting times and instead spend that time exploring the attraction.
A. The Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets are absolutely worth it. You will save up to 1 to 1.5 hours of time with these tickets.
A. Although skip the line tickets do not include a guided tour, most guided tours come with a skip the line feature.
A. The average wait time to get into the Arc de Triomphe can be anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours.
A. The basic Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets do not include an audio guide. However, there are some variants that offer an audio guide as well.