How To Skip the Line at the Louvre Museum in Paris?
Capping a total of about 10 million visitors every year, the Louvre Museum is by far the most visited in the world. This means that you can expect huge crowds on your visit. To make sure you don’t end up waiting for hours to get inside, we recommend getting Louvre skip the line tickets. We’ve put together all the information you need including ticket information, tips, and more!
Combo: Eiffel Tower Summit Guided Tour + Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Ticket
Why You Should Skip the Line at the Louvre Museum?
How to Skip the Line at the Louvre?
Skip the Line vs Guided Tours - Which to Choose?
Verdict: Alternatively, you can choose a ticket with skip-the-line access and a tour guide. This is a great option because you don’t have to wait in line to get in and you get to explore the world’s best museum along with an expert guide.
Which Entrance is the Best for Skip the Line Ticket Holders?
- Book your Louvre skip the line tickets online and in advance to secure your spot.
- Your tickets are valid for the whole day so you can really take your time and explore the museum at your own pace.
- Upgrade your tickets to include audio guides for a more wholesome experience, where you can learn about the history and significance of each room and artwork.
- Alternatively, you can opt for a guided tour or small group tour which includes a skip-the-line feature and an expert tour guide.
- Once you book your tickets you get an e-copy of them which you can display at the entrance.
- To enter the museum with your skip-the-line tickets, take the Pyramid entrance. You’ll find two lines here - one for skip-the-line holders and one to book regular tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions About Louvre Skip the Line Tickets
A. While Louvre skip the line tickets don’t include a tour guide, you can book a guided tour which includes a skip the line feature.
A. You can upgrade your Louvre skip the line tickets to include audio guides that are available in 9 different languages.