Save Time and Book Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets 2022
Get yourself Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets and avoid waiting in long lines! Here’s what you need to know.
Why You Should Get Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets?
How to Skip the Line at Arc de Triomphe?
Which Entrance Do I Use If I Have Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets?
All visitors must enter through the underground passage via Avenue de la Grande Armée. You will notice a ticket office for those who are looking to purchase tickets. If you already have your skip the line tickets, you can use the line for skip the line ticket holders, which is next to the ticket office. Display your ticket and head right in.
- Purchase Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets to avoid long queues and waiting times.
- For visitors under the age of 18, entry is free as long as they have a valid photo ID.
- Use the underground passage to safely reach the monument. Avoid crossing the busy traffic circle, since it can be quite dangerous. The underground tunnel can be accessed from the Avenue de la Grande Armée side.
- On windy days, it can get quite cold at the top. It is recommended that you wear warm and comfortable clothing if you are planning to visit the rooftop of the Arc de Triomphe.
- Note that glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods, selfie sticks, scooters, and roller blades are prohibited.
- Luggage larger than 40cm x 40cm x 20 cm will not be allowed into the attraction.
Frequently Asked Questions About Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets
A. Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets start from €13, and go up depending on the variants and other attractions included in the tickets.
A. Arc de Triomphe kip the line tickets guarantee priority access to the attraction. They allow you to avoid waiting in long queues and head right inside the attraction.
A. The Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets are absolutely worth it. You will save up to 1 to 1.5 hours of time with these tickets.
A. Although skip the line tickets do not include a guided tour, most guided tours come with a skip the line feature.
A. The average wait time to get into the Arc de Triomphe can be anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours.
A. The basic Arc de Triomphe skip the line tickets do not include an audio guide. However, there are some variants that offer an audio guide as well.