This is one of the best spots for fireworks with a little planning required. Arrive early for a good view, or watch from the station or behind the statue for less crowds. Stay back for fewer sound effects, or get close for an immersive experience.
Admire The Magical Disney Dreams | Find Out The Timings, Best Spots To Watch & More.
Every night, Disneyland Paris puts on a dazzling fireworks display that is sure to leave you breathless. The show, called "Disney Dreams", features stunning lights, lasers, and music that come together to create a one-of-a-kind experience. It's the perfect way to end a magical day.
Read on to know everything about Disney Dreams — the Disneyland Paris firework show at night, timings, the best spots to watch, and more.
Why View Disney Dreams — The Disneyland Paris Fireworks?
- The best there is: Disney Dreams — the Disneyland Paris fireworks show is considered one of the best not just in France but across the world.
- A magical Disney experience: The show is a spectacular mix of dazzling fireworks, captivating music, breathtaking projections of Disney characters, unique sounds, and special effects.
- Daily spectacle: The show happens every night at 9 PM and lasts for about 20 minutes. Disneyland usually does a firework special in January and February and during Halloween.
- Highlights: The projections of the Disney characters onto the Sleeping Beauty Castle are a sight to behold and will enhance your experience of the show.
- Best spots in the house: Get the best views from Main Street USA, in front of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, It’s A Small World inside Fantasyland, Star Wars: Galaxy Edge, and the several rooftop bars and restaurants as well as the hotels and resorts in Disneyland Paris.
Your Guide to Disney Dreams — The Disneyland Paris Fireworks
Duration: The approximate duration of the fireworks show is about 20 minutes.
Timings: Disney Illuminations takes place at Disneyland Paris every night at 9 PM.
Location: The Disney Dreams show is projected onto the Sleeping Beauty Castle. You can catch the fireworks from quite a few locations inside the park like Main Street USA, in front of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, It’s a Small World, Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge, and Star Wars: Galaxy Edge.
Best Spots To Watch Disney Dreams — The Disneyland Paris Fireworks Show
Middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Dreams — The Disneyland Paris Fireworks Show
A. The Disney Illuminations show takes place every night at 9:30 PM.
A. The Disneyland Paris fireworks show lasts for approximately 20 minutes.
A. Yes, Paris Disneyland has a fireworks show this Christmas in its Mickey's Dazzling Christmas Parade.
A. Yes, Paris Disneyland has a special fireworks show scheduled for Disney New Year’s Eve Party.
A. The fireworks display of Disney Dreams will take place in Disney Park at Disneyland Paris.
A. Yes. Disneyland Paris hosts the Disney Dreams show every night.
A. The fireworks show at Disneyland Paris takes place at Disneyland Park and is called Disney Dreams. It takes place every night at 9 PM.
A. No. You do not need to buy tickets separately to view the fireworks show. Access to Disney Dreams is included in your admission ticket.