Disneyland Paris Tips and FAQ
Disneyland Paris Tips
- Do not underestimate the importance of a map. Get hold of a detailed map of Disneyland Paris well in advance and mark the places you definitely don’t want to miss.
- You can bring your own food and have a little picnic at the tables outside the park if you want to avoid eating out
- Remember to carry a power back-up to charge your phone during the day. You can also request some restaurants to charge your phone for a short while.
- Reach the park as early as possible and head for the most popular rides and attractions first. This includes Ratatouille and Space Mountain.
- Avoid planning a Disneyland Paris trip during the weekend. The parks get quite crowded during holidays.
- Visit the park on a Wednesday if you plan a kids-day-out since this day of the week is designated for kids
- Use a baby switch card to your advantage: if you have a baby, only one parent can wait in the queue and the other parent can skip the line and join them later.
- Stay at a Disneyland Paris Hotel if you want to access select Disneyland Paris rides one hour before scheduled opening time
- Pick up Fastpasses every hour or so to access your preferred rides at an express pace. Remember, these passes are only valid for 1 hour each
- Take advantage of the last hour of scheduled time at the park. If you can afford to leave the park late, you can access many of the popular rides in the park since the lines thin out during the last hour of the day.
- Do not smoke in the park premises unless you are at the designated smoking zones. This rule is applicable to e-cigarettes too
- Avoid rides with strobe lights if you have photosensitivity
Q. Where is Disneyland Paris located?
A. Disneyland Paris is located at Marne-la-Vallée, roughly 20 miles from the city.
Q. What is the closest train station to Disneyland Paris?
A. The Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy train station is the closest to Disneyland Paris.
Q. How long do you need to cover Disneyland Paris?
A. It can take you up to 4 days to cover every attraction at Disneyland Paris. But you can cover Disneyland Paris in a day or two as well with the help of our itineraries.
Q. When is the best time to visit Disneyland Paris?
A. The best time to visit Disneyland Paris is from January to April, preferably in the middle of the week to avoid crowds.
Q. Is there a dress code at Disneyland Paris?
A. There are certain prohibitions in place in terms of what you can wear. Masks cannot be worn unless there is a medical advisory in place. Visitors above the age of 14 years cannot wear costumes unless they are attending an event. Since Disneyland Paris attracts a family crowd, attire with obscene language or graphics is also prohibited.
Q. What time is the fireworks display at Disneyland Paris?
A. The fireworks display takes place every night at around 09:30 PM in Disneyland Paris.
Q. How far is Disneyland Paris from the Eiffel Tower?
A. The road distance between the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris is about 30 miles.
Q. Is outside food allowed inside Disneyland Paris?
A. Yes, you can bring your own food and drinks inside the Disneyland Paris premises.
Q. At what time does the night parade at Disney Paris begin?
A. The night parade at Disneyland Paris begins at 05:30 PM, barring inclement weather conditions or other emergencies.
Q. What are the two parks in Disneyland Paris?
A. The two parks at Disneyland Paris are Disneyland Park Paris and the Walt Disney Studios Park Paris.
Q. Do I need to carry a printed voucher to enter Disneyland Paris?
A. Yes, you need a printed voucher to enter Disneyland Paris. However, you can get it printed for free at Donald’s Desk.