Find Out All You Need To Know About Disneyland Paris | A Magical Wonderland Near the City of Love
Dreams come to life in the heart of Europe's most magical destination. Read on to discover the history, attractions, and everything you need to know about Europe's only Disneyland— Disneyland Paris
What is Disneyland Paris?
Go beyond daydreaming about meeting your favorite Disney characters and experiencing all things Disney, with Disneyland Paris. A perfect spot for family daytrips it consists of two theme parks including fantastic rides, attractions, and shows, where every detail has been meticulously attended to. Established in 1992, this theme park is the only Disneyland in Europe.
The beautiful Sleeping Beauty Mansion and other Disneyland Park attractions honor Disney classics. In Walt Disney Studios Park, discover all that there's to know about how your favorite Disney movies were created and all the magical behind the scenes trivia.
Quick Facts About Disneyland Paris
- Official name: Disneyland Paris
- Original name: Euro Disney
- Date of opening: 12 April 1992
- Location: Chessy, in France, 32 km east of Paris | Find on Map
- Owned by: The Walt Disney Company
- Operated by: Disney Parks International
- No. of visitors per year: Approx. 14.99 million visitors annually
- No. of rides and attractions: 50
- Theme park area: Spans approximately 22.3 km²
Why is Disneyland Paris a Must-Visit?
- Something for Everyone: Disney World is a great place to take a break, not only for the kids but for the adults as well!
- Dazzling night show: The evening or night show is the highlight of the amusement park. Every year, thousands of people come for the express purpose of seeing the night performance.
- The amusing rides: Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Tower of Terror are just a few examples of the amazing rides in Disneyland Paris.
- The spectacular lights: Disney has produced a brand-new, spectacular spectacle with state-of-the-art visual effects including pyrotechnics and projected light shows.
- 2 theme parks in 1 day: With little planning, you can experience the best in a single visit. If you plan ahead and know which rides and events you wish to see, you can get a lot done in one day at both parks.
Plan Your Visit to Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris Zones
Twenty miles northeast of Paris is where you'll find Disneyland Paris, near Chessy. Its two theme parks, Walt Disney Studios and Disneyland Park are just across from one another, transporting you to a wondrous and fanciful world with its rides and attractions. Here's what you can expect inside Disneyland Paris:
Unmissable Rides at Disneyland Paris
Big Thunder Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
It's a Small World
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Ratatouille: The Adventure
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
Things to Do at Disneyland Paris
Book Disneyland Paris Tickets and Tours
Frequently Asked Questions About Disneyland Paris
A. Disneyland Paris is located around 32 km from the French capital, close to the town of Chessy.
A. Disneyland Paris is famous for bringing Disney magic to life with a French touch. It is a must for every Disney, Pixar, or Star Wars fan. A first-ever 4D presentation of "Ratatouille: The Adventure" is also available there.
A. All Disney enthusiasts should visit Disneyland Paris. Experience thrilling coasters, dine at themed eateries, take in live performances, and mingle with some of your beloved Disney characters.
A. You can book Disneyland Paris Tickets online. It is one of the top attractions in France and is always crowded so make sure you book much in advance.
A. Tickets to Disneyland Paris start at only €62.
A. Disneyland Paris was designed and constructed by Walt Disney Imagineering.
A. The Walt Disney company owns the park.
A. Disneyland Paris opened its gates to visitors in 1992.
A. The parks’ opening hours remain 9.30 am to 9 pm on weekdays, and from 9.30 am to 10 pm on weekends
A. To escape the crowds, we advise going to Disneyland Paris during the week.
A. Your trip to Paris Disneyland will be one you'll never forget if you're a die-hard Disney fan!
A. In order to see everything at Disneyland Paris, you need to plan on spending at least a couple of days there. Staying at Disneyland Paris hotels for two nights is a great option for anyone planning a vacation.